Car excites every Individual specially the Men. Every Individual dream to own a Expensive car because it gives a very special feeling of satisfaction and happiness. If you love cars and want to know about the most expensive car in the world than you are at right place. Here we will discuss about Top 10 cars in the world on the basis of price and technology.
There will be many queries in your mind like who owns these cars ? I have mentioned FAQ at the end of article to clear your doubts. Still queries than do comment.
1. Bugatti La Voiture Noire : Price- $18.7 million (INCL Tax)
This is the most expensive car in the world of all time. Price without taxes is $12.5 million and after tax $18.7 million. First time it was presented in Geneva auto show and sold out there. Some people claimed that it was bought by Cristiano Ronaldo but later he himself claimed that news is wrong. Identity of first owner was not reveled publicly.
- Engine – 16 Cylinder, quad-turbo 8.0-liter W16 engine.
- Catch speed of 100 km/hour in just 2.4 seconds and top speed is 420 km/hour.
- Power – 1,479 HP and Torque – 1,600 Newton-meters.
- Radical Wheels, Bespoke fascia, A gigantic light-up badge that spells out Bugatti.
- Body – Carbon fibre.
Images of Bugatti La Voiture Noire
2. Rolls-Royce Sweptail : Price- $12.8 Million
Rolls-Royce Sweptail is a one of the best luxury car made in the United Kingdom by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. The idea to design the Sweptil was thought in 2013 and it took almost four years for the designers to complete Sweptail. Up to may 2017 its was on number one position in most expensive cars of the world.
- Engine: 6.75 L V12
- Power output: 338 kW (453 bhp)
- Transmission ZF 8-speed automatic.
3. Mercedes-Maybach Exelero, Price- $8 Million
The Maybach Exelero is manufactured by Maybach-Motorenbau GmbH, its one-off high-performance sports car made by Germans. The final design of the Exelero was given by four students of Transportation Design School of Pforzheim University of Applied Sciences. It has beautiful alloy wheels with diameters of 23 inches at the front and the rear. This model can be relate to Maybach 57 model.
- Engine – 5.9 L 5,908 cc (361 cu in) Twin-turbocharged V12
- Engine Power – 690 Hp
- Kerb weight is 2,660 kg.
- Class is Sports
- Body Style is 2 door. FR layout.
- Torque – 2500 rpm.
Must Read This – Tallest Buildings in the World
4. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita, Price- $4.8 Million
Koenigsegg is known around the world for its unique carbon body work. It was the first car in the world which was made up of sparkling sliver white carbon fibre material.
During sunlight the car body sparkles like million of small diamonds are infused inside the sliver carbon fibre body. The manufacturing of this car was very difficult and time consuming hence it was limited to only 2 quantities. Unfortunately you cannot own it now because both cars are already sold out.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 2.9 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h in 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- Fuel consumption:
- Highway travel: 18 l/100 km (E85 fuel),
- Combined: 22 l/100km (E85)
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.26 kg/hp
- Weight distribution: 45% at front, 55% at rear
- Koenigsegg used alloy wheels with centre locking.
- Front Wheel: 19″ x 9.5″
- Rear Wheel: 20″ x 12.5″
5. Lamborghini Veneno, Price- $4.5 Million
The Lamborghini Veneno is known for high performance sports car manufactured by Lamborghini, a Italian automobile company. It had limited production. Its resembles like advanced version of Lamborghini Aventador, the Veneno was developed to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary.
- Engine : V12, 60°, MPI (Multi Point Injection)
- Maximum Speed : 355 km/h (221 mph)
- Acceleration : 0-100 KM/H (0-62 MPH) in 2.9 seconds
- Power : 750 CV (552 kW) @ 8.400 rpm
- Torque : 690 Nm (507 lb.-ft.) @ 5.500 rpm
- Carbon Fiber Body
- Opening roof with fixed roll back system
- Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
6. Lykan HyperSport, Price- $3.4 Million
The Lykan HyperSport was the first sports car which was produced and designed in UAE. It was manufactured by W Motors with the help of Labanese and Italian engineers.the Lykan HyperSport is a fabulous handcrafted masterpiece sporting car with full carbon fiber body, a patented reverse dihedral door system, a jewel-encrusted key with 440 diamonds in the headlights and an innovative holographic interactive display.
The production was limited to 7 units only and first pre production car was shown to public at Qatar Motor Show in Feb 2013.
- 3.8 Flat six twin-turbo
- Mid-rear mounted engine
- Power is 780 HP & Max Torque – 96
- Reach 0-100 KM/H in 2.9 seconds
- MAX speed is 395 KM/H
- Fully hand-crafted Carbon-fiber body
7. Bugatti Veyron Vivere By Mansory, Price- $3.4 Million
Bugatti is a well known brand all over the world and it shocked everyone in 2005 after launching Veyron. Only 2 units were made by tuners Mansory. At that time it was the most powerful sports car having maximum speed of 408 Km/Hour.
- Engine – V12
- Torque – 880 RPM
- HorsePower – 1001 RPM
- Touch 60km/hr in 2.7 Sec amd 0 to 100km/hr in 7.3 Sec.
8. Bugatti Chiron Sport, Price- $3.3 Million
The Bugatti Chiron is a ultimate two seater sports car which was design and manufactured by Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. after the success of Bugatti Veyron. This super sports car was first presented in Geneva Motor Show in march 2016. This model is based on Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo concept car.
- Engine: 8.0 L (488 cu in) quad-turbocharged W16
- Power output: 1,103 kW (1,500 PS; 1,479 hp)
- Kerb weight( all inclusive): 1,996 kg
- Body style: 2-door coupe
- Acceleration: 0–97 km/h (0–60 mph) in 2.4 seconds
9. Aston Martin Valkyrie, Price- $3.2 Million
The Aston Martin Valkrie was also known as Nebula and AM-RB 001, AM stands for Aston Martin and RB stands for Red Bull and 001 was first manufactured car. This hybrid sports car was made by collaboration of british automobile manufacturers Aston Martin and Red Bull racing.
There was two variants one was road and another was for track. It was the first and fastest street-legal car in the world.
- Engine: 6.5 litre Cosworth V12
- Power output: 1,160 horsepower
- Transmission: 7-speed Ricardo dual-clutch
- Curb weight: 1,100 kg
- Body style: 2-door coupe
10. Ferrari Sergio Pininfarina, Price- $3 Million
The Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio is a concept car designed and manufactured by the Italian company called as Pininfarina. It was formally introduce in 2013 at Geneva Motor Show as a tribute to the former chairman of the company and the famous automotive designer, Sergio Pininfarina, who was died on 3 July 2012. This is the most beautiful and high performance car in the list of most expensive car in the world.
- Engine: 4.5 L Ferrari F136 F V8
- Class: Concept car
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch
- Curb weight: 1,280 kg (2,822 lb)
So guys above was the list of Top 10 Cars in the World or you can say most expensive car in the world. Lets jump to FAQ which generally comes to your mind when you talk about expensive cars.
Qn. Which is the most expensive car ever sold ? Ans. It was of year 1960`s old ferrari which was sold at $70 million. It was sold by a German collector to David MacNeil, the founder of WeatherTech and the maker of car floor mats.
Qn. Who is the owner of bugatti la voiture noire ? Ans. The buyer is anonymous from Europe and car will be delivered to him after 2.5 years.
Qn. What is the fastest car in the world 2018 ? Ans. Its Hennessey Venom F5 301 miles per hour (484 Km/hr).